Doctor of Naprapathy
Connective Tissue Specialist
DN (USA), BSc in Osteopathy (Spain), BFA (Belgium), Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma (Canada)
Member of the Federation of Alternative Medicine, College of Registered Manual Osteopaths,
Canadian Naprapathy Association and Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics of Canada.
Brain & Craniofacial
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation -
- Headaches & migraines.
- Concussion, Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Chronic stress, shallow breathing, poor sleep.
- TMJ, nausea, vertigo, loss of voice.
- Cranial Nerves (E.g.Trigeminal neuralgia, Vagal nerve).
- Parkinson Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Craniofacial Osteopathy techniques.
- Soft Tissue techniques, Micro Current Therapy.
- Fascia, Muscles, Bones, Organs, Respiratory, Lymphatic -
- Chronic pain & reduced mobility (E.g. low back pain).
- Musculoskeletal imbalance, muscle tightness, poor posture.
- Scar tissue, myofascial adhesions.
- Joint pain, spinal conditions.
- Breathing dysfunctions, including long Covid.
- Neuropathy: Carpal tunnel, deep gluteal syndrome, etc.
- Parkinson's disease, lymphedema and other systemic conditions.
- Osteopathic & Naprapathic techniques: Joint mobilizations, Fascia,
Soft Tissue, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular techniques, proprioceptive
and interoceptive awareness, functional movement.
- Napraquatic Medicine (AquaTherapy), Micro Current Therapy.
- Mindfulness, Tai Chi Therapy, Diaphragmatic breathing.
Naprapathy, finds its roots in Osteopathy and Eastern Europe manipulative practices. This wholistic discipline addresses all body systems and, especially the Fascia and other Connective Tissues. Naprapathy was created in the USA in 1907. During the following decades, Naprapathy spread through Europe and deepened its roots in the Scandinavian countries, especially in Sweden where the first Naprapathic College outside the United States was founded in 1970.
Naprapathy is regulated in the USA and is well established in Northern Europe, where the profession has been part of the Swedish health and medical care system since 1994.
We are proud to be the first clinic in Canada offering Napraquatic Medicine services. At Postureffect, we are passionate about providing therapy, instruction and guidance. Your wellbeing is our motivation to constantly innovate.
Most Relevant Certifications in the Field of Health Care
Golf-specific Therapy, TPI-Level 3 Certified Medical Professional (USA).
FMS certifications in the field of Movement Assessment and Breathing Functionality (USA).
Concussion & Cervical - Rehab Lab (Canada).
American Osteopathic Association & American Academy of Osteopathy certifications including techniques addressing respiratory symptoms of COVID-19 (USA).
Aquatic Osteopathy professor (Spain).
Mindful Movement & Tai Chi Therapy (Canada).
Anatomical & Archeological Illustrator (Europe, Middle East and North America)