LOW BACK PAIN
- Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment Versus Therapeutic Exercises in Patients With Chronic Nonspecific Low Back Pain: A Randomized, Controlled and Double-Blind Study. Read
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) for Lower Back Pain.
OMM can be a useful tool in the diagnostic and therapeutic management of various mechanical low back disorders. Read
- Outcomes of osteopathic manual treatment for chronic low back pain according to baseline pain severity: Results from the OSTEOPATHIC Trial. Read
- Craniosacral therapy for chronic pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Read
- The effects of osteopathic treatment on psychosocial factors in people with persistent pain: A systematic review. The findings of this review are encouraging; suggesting that osteopathic treatment may have some effects on anxiety, fear avoidance, quality of life and general health status in populations living with persistent pain. Read